Roasted Eggplant with Mint and Feta
- 1 pint (about 8 ounces) Fairy Tale eggplants (trimmed and halved lengthwise)
- Pinch of sea or kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 ounces sheep's or cow's milk feta cheese (crumbled)
- Pinch of Za'atar
Steps to Make!
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F. Arrange the eggplants cut-side up in a baking dish just large enough to hold them in a single layer.
2.Sprinkle the eggplant halves with a pinch of salt. Drizzle evenly with half of the olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with the chopped mint then the feta cheese. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
3.Roast the eggplants in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the eggplant is tender and the feta is golden brown in spots. Serve warm.