Farm Store Safety Guidelines
*Safety and Store Guidelines*
-YOU MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SHOP!
- Please show up at your designated time as we do not want any overlapping!
- Please use hand sanitizer provided before entering store.
- Masks are required to enter the store for your safety and others.
- Orders will be labeled with your name on your boxes on the shelves inside the farm store. Please ONLY touch your order!
-If you are unable to pick up your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- If you would like to purchase additional items at the farm store, please only touch what you are buying! Additional items can be purchased using Venmo or Paypal. We will provide instructions inside the store. *Please remember that Honeypops and flower bunches must be pre-ordered!!*
The store's windows and doors will remain open to provide fresh air circulation and a healthy atmosphere. The whole point of this is to offer a safe place for at-risk people to shop local and we require that all guests act with significant consideration for others. Thank you for understanding!
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com
**The Farm Store is the only portion of the farm open. Please do not enter the farm premises. If you have any issue with your order please call 706-352-1534 or 706-224-8773 and we will safely provide you with assistance.**
Thank you for your partnership in collective compassion for our whole community !